Kasama Chocolate regularly holds workshops on making bean-to-bar chocolate. In these workshops we will walk you through the full process from getting your beans, roasting, winnowing, grinding, tempering and molding chocolate. We currently do not have any workshops scheduled.
If you have a big group or would like to organize a workshop for your company please contact us for more details.
A general outline of some things we cover:
- A history of cacao; includes tasting cacao juice or hot chocolate
- Sample many different origins of cacao beans and chocolate
- Make chocolate from scratch, the old fashioned way
- Learn about tempering: everyone gets to make their own bars or mendiants
- Leave with strong understanding of how chocolate is made and the knowledge to make it at home
- Leave with a whole lot of chocolate